What women think and men think about their things

Saturday, November 08, 2014 nakedlydressed 0 Comments

Freud, Sigmund Freud, that very talented Jewish with his psychoanalysis in the Victorian England and those theories about the human stages of development based on sexual fixations were so revolutionary, but, all the same, he came with this particular idea about the “penis envy” which I want to discuss now, because, seriously man, let's face it, this one is rubbish!
Here I'll apologize to my baby Cat, who really dislike the “P word”, but honestly, baby, don't you think that dick or cock sound kind of unprofessional? We've been serious here!
Anyway, Freud said that girls become closer to the father when they realise that they have no penis, wrong!, believe me I was always closer to my dad, even when I didn't have any idea of what a penis is!, he thought that "girls hold their mother responsible for their lack of a penis and do not forgive her for their being thus put at a disadvantage", and we, naklydressed have only two possible answers to that: “Pffffffffffff” and “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”



Actually, once, when I was so wee (just to clarify I was totally innocent!), I did ask my dad “Don't you feel sorry for not to be a girl?”.   Guys, how on earth could you possibly believe that we girls seriously envy that dangling wrinkled thing of yours?, I mean, seriously?.  Girls’ bodies are so beautiful, I mean, pictures of naked ladies are always so pretty, you don't need to be particularly a man, lesb, straight girl to say it, they just are, and everybody can appreciate that.  Far more erotic than a man naked with that thing in front, don’t you think?
It's ridiculously hilarious the pride they exhibit them with!, and it's quite funny the way a man relates with his penis like a pet, and cares and shows it like a trophy, take a sex chat for instance, they're so proud to show their hard stuff like alpha males in a gorilla gang.  Well, let me tell you “Do you really thing that that kind of image turns us on?”

So, what I'm saying is, yeah, your thing is useful, we reckon, you can do magic with that wand, but don't fool your selves with Freudian theories, it's not a wonder of the nature, not a trophy, it is not as pretty as you think it is, and last but by no means least, we are in no way jealous of you guys about having such a thing in our already gorgeous bodies... (We can have your things in a very much joyful way than you ;-))

0 comments: