Ideas for healthy meals

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 nakedlydressed 2 Comments

Lately I have been hearing from a lot of people how then are trying to either lose weight or stay fit or change their eating habits and start eating more healthier. To be honest that is very good if people do that, but to decide and actually do it are two different things, and main problem is people don't know how to eat healthy, and working out is pretty good but you also have to eat healthy if you want to lose weight or just stay fit and live better life. As you guys know I am also one of those people who is trying to be healthy and also a bit trying to lose weight, and I have been into fitness to view years now and I learned a lot and I have good knowledge at this point about fitness and health. I have view ideas of healthy meals that will help you look and feel better.

Breakfast: Bowl of oats
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup of low fat milk or yogurt
1 cup of some fruits whatever you like I mostly eat it with some berries

Lunch: Southwest Turkey Wrap
1 whole grain wrap
1/2 cup lean ground turkey
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons chunky salsa
1 handful baby spinach
2 tablespoons corn kernels
1/4 of a bell pepper, julienned
1 tablespoon crumbled feta
Brown turkey in olive oil infused with garlic (cooked until fragrant)

Dinner: For dinner I mostly make some salad, you can put some salad, avocado, meat, and sauce you can make with yogurt, but you can also eat some meat in the evening or sup

Breakfast/Lunch or Snack: Healthy sandwich:
2 toasts
1 avocado
Low fat cream cheese
You can either squeeze avocado or cut it in half
You can also make sandwich with tomatoes and little bit of avocado also with some fruits anything can go and all of them are very healthy. It is great if you are not too hungry for lunch or breakfast or even afternoon snack

Smoothie: Banana Berry Vanilla Smoothie
1 frozen banana
1/2 avocado
1 cup of frozen strawberries
2 tablespoons coconut vanilla bean yogurt
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon maca powder
4 mint leaves

Dragon Fruit and Mint Smoothie 
1 tablespoon seeds
1/2 dragon fruit
1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
1.5 cups milk
2 mint leaves



Dessert: Peanut butter chocolate chip banana ice cream
1 small banana break in pieces and then freeze
2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
A few dark chocolate chips
First blend peanut butter and banana and then dark chocolate, and if you like some other fruit more you can do with other fruits or more and also with yogurt it is very healthy

Lunch: Roasted Turkey Meatballs
1 pound ground turkey
1 egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cups chopped parsley
1 clove garlic, finely diced
1/4 cup shallot or onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon tomate paste
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
Preheat over to 400 F. Lightly grease a sheet pan with oil and set aside. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together throughly with your hands.

To be really really healthy: Green Smoothie
1 handful of Spinach
1/2 lemon, peeled
1 or grated ginger frozen
1/3 cucumber
1 small handful of cilantro
1 small handful of parsley
1 cup of water
1 apple

These were so of great ideas for healthy food. All of recipes are from instagram or web pages that give you great recipes. Because I am not good cook at all I had to find somewhere the recipes and also when someone write those recipes and say it is healthy food and is probably good at that you know they are really healthy as you making something and not knowing if it is healthy or not. Those recipes really helped me out with my healthy eating habits, now I don't have to look at recipes I just make something and I know it is healthy, because I learned a lot from those recipes. I eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, meat but not too much, I eat less sweets and bread, and other things and I also eat a lot of salad. If you need more recipes I will be happy to write another post like this one and if you need some other guidance also happy to be there. You can ask me anything about fitness and health I will try to answer and help you as much as I can. And for the end you have to tell me what do you like to eat the most? Why do you want to eat healthier? What are your eating habits? Write in comment below we are looking forward to reading your comments

X.o.X.o
Nakedlydressed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ideas, I love those smoothies with dragon fruit it sounds amazing I want to try that

Unknown said...

Great ideas, I love those smoothies with dragon fruit it sounds amazing I want to try that