It's denim kind of day

Monday, April 13, 2015 nakedlydressed 0 Comments

Today is beautiful day here in Zurich so I decided to wear something casual, but also stylish. I love denim as you can noticed and I have a lot of denim stuff so I decided to have denim look today with some cute accessories and my louis vuitton.

Jacket: this jacket is one of my favorites and I got it at pullandbear you can wear it with anything from jeans to skirt or even dress

Top: this purple coloured top I got at zara and you can wear it with any casual outfit

Jeans: this jeans are pretty new just got them view month ago and I got them at pullandbear I wear them for just casual outfits

Shoes: I think everyone knows what all starts I love wearing them in spring so casual like and can really go with anything and of course I got them at converse

Beg: this is my first louis vuitton beg and I love it, I wear it with casual look to give it a bit of edge, with elegant looks that makes look even better and really you can mix it up with anything and of course I got it at louisvuitton

So what do you think about my denim outfit? How do you wear denim? Comment below

P.S Stay tune to see some surprises we got for you guys and also new video is coming up make sure to check it out 

X.o.X.o
Nakedlydressed

0 comments: