Leather trousers

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 nakedlydressed 0 Comments

Today I had day off, which is pretty awesome you have time to relax and do some fun stuff. Today I first went out to finish some stuff, then after that I went shopping bought some stuff for halloween party and you will see that I will be on halloween party, it's gonna be surprise. For that it was not that easy to find stuff, because here in Zürich we don't have story only for halloween costumes but I did find some stuff and I also ordered something online so it's all good. After that I got hungry from all the shopping so I called my friend and we went to my favourite Mexican restaurant and I had amazing cesar salad with nachos nothing is better than that anyways today I had mostly everything from Bershka because you know I love it and I wanted to show you






As you can see for today's look I went with kind of edgy style but keeping it still girly. It was worm weather so I could just wear my leather jacket so that's why I took my favourite leather jacket from stradivarius and then I also took this new sweater from Bershka it's brand new just bought it view days ago and I love it and under it I had my black shirt but I thought I should keep my jacket opened so you can see that sweater, for trousers I choose these leather trousers from Bershka as well I love how they make my legs so skinny and they are kind of skinny as well and for shoes to top off the edgy style we got my ankle boots from pepe jeans and then for accessories I also went simple but not just one colour. I took this black hat from h&m just thought looked pretty cool with the look and I took this knock off valentino bag that has great colours and gives light to the look and how do you like this edgy fall look? I pretty much loving it how I pulled it off

Some more cool stuff are coming up stay tune

Always love you our amazing followers

Nakedlydressed xx

0 comments: