Boots for fall

Sunday, November 15, 2015 nakedlydressed 0 Comments


I think boots are the most important accessories for the fall, you really can't go through fall without any good boots. They don't just keep you warm but they also look stylish and we can style a lot of outfits with boots. Today I will show you some types of boots you might want to buy this fall because they are totally in and will make you totally stylish

High length boots: these high boots are so stylish with little details like this once. Just simple boots in black colour for example and they look super cute. They look great with some nice skirt or even leather shorts and nice blouse for some nice shopping day with your girls. I found this once at Forever21 for pretty good price 

Ugg boots: we all love these uggs and have been for view years now. They are just amazing simple and totally stylish. I mean now they even make them with glitter and bows and stuff like that so if you are more fancy kind of gal then you can still wear them just buy these glitter once and I love this blue coloured glitter uggs so nice. And they keep you so freaking warm and this way they keep you warm so for cold fall weather you can still wear leather jacket that is what I do. I wear my brown uggs with pair of skinny jeans some nice top and sweater with leather jacket and of course my vintage backpack or more elegant with some nice blouse, cute headband and leather jacket. Uggs are good for casual but also more than casual as well. Of course uggs might be pricy so you could get some similar once at your local department stores they would look as nice as uggs do but my suggestion better save up for real uggs totally worth it 

Hunter: you might have heard about these hunter boots, really good boots for rainy days. I love the colours of them all bright nice colours and for some of you it seem like they are not that warm and not worth this money. But they are not the same once as usual rain boots they also pretty warm. I did had these rain boots from lacoste and I was so cold in them but the hunter are so not like this. You could wear them for Sundays in woods. For example with pair of your jeans, some nice pullover with military style jacket and nice scarf to keep you warm and that is great look for this occasion. Hunter might be pricy so maybe you could get at some of your favourite shop like these rain boots just not hunter, but these are kind of in style so you might want to get them

High length boots with zipper: I already showed you that these high length boots are big hit this season and totally nice to have, but also these who have in back zipper with little detail also nice. These are a bit like ralph lauren just a bit cheaper since they are from Pull&Bear but they look pretty good and the price is also alright. I love these because you could style them casually but also elegant. I would wear these beauties with some nice pair of jeans or if you are going for more fancy look some nice suede skirt and just basic top with shirt and with that leather jacket with shoulder clutch or handbag and also leather skirt or shorts with some nice blouse would be great suit as well. Great look for some nice Sunday 

Ankle boots on heel: I love these cute little ankle boots on heels, that are so comfy and look great on anyone. These ankle boots from Topshop are great once because they have these fringe details but of course you could get any ankle boots on heels which you like and you will still look amazing. I would wear them with either a skirt or skinny jeans, some nice blouse with jacket with fringe or in edgy style leather jacket with some nice clutch and you are ready for night out 

Ankle boots: I am so obsessed with ankle boots they are my favourite at the moment. They have been in style for a while but this year they are huge hit for fall. They really are comfy and you can wear them with anything and they are always good choice when you don't know what shoes to buy for the fall. I already showed you my ankle boots from pepe jeans and I wear them with everything from skinny jeans with some shirt and leather jacket to classy dress and coat or even with suede skirt and nice blouse tuck in the skirt with military style jacket or nice coat and you have classy look for the day

Biker boots: these shoes are casual, always keep you warm and they look nice. I love how skinny my legs look in them and kind of really casual look in cool way. I love wearing them in edgy kind of way with leather jacket or nice short coat and some leather trousers with accessories and backpack or nice handbag and you got nice casual look for hangout with your friends

I love single one of these fall boots and they are so amazing to wear them and just to put together great outfit. Of course you don't need every boot in this list but one or two would be nice to have for fall to have great outfits and enjoy fall fully because you are looking amazing and you are warm. Hope you liked this article 

A lot of love

Nakedlydressed xx

0 comments: