Pro Life vs Pro Choice

Sunday, April 19, 2020 nakedlydressed 0 Comments


Pro Life vs Pro Choice

Pro Life and Pro Choice labels are so confusing and I always keep getting messages on instagram to explain what is the difference or what if I am little bit of both what should I call myself? And this is perfect example of what actually labels do, just make all of us so confused so maybe we all should stop basically labelling everything. Anyways back to the topic I feel these two labels are putting people in two boxes and in a way forcing people to be in one of the boxes. These labels are very close minded and makes you feel you are not free to make your own choice.
In my opinion there should only be one label when it comes to abortion and that should be only PRO CHOICE. You don’t have to do it yourself, but feel everyone should feel comfortable making decisions about their body without being judged. That is why Pro Life is just an excuse for close minded people to judge others. But sadly there are still two labels so let’s go over and I will also add my opinion about it:
But first funny meme haha got to thank memes to making everything lighter.
To read full article click here



0 comments: