Everyday clothing

Friday, May 22, 2015 nakedlydressed 1 Comments

I  think every girl has this problem every morning when she wakes up she doesn't have anything to wear even though her closet is full. Don't you hate it and just staring at your clothes and for me it feels like they are not motivated in the morning basically like me and then when we are done staring we end up wearing the same clothes as always and we don't want to be boring and we want to show our prettiest clothes, but how when we never take them out. We girls we have big problems with these clothes, but because I know how hard it is and I used to be like that too and I am still like that I got for your something to help you out to choose clothes quickly and also with that you will know you didn't wear it already. I put together a list of just some basic stuff that is great for everyday clothes and I know you girls have most of these stuff in your closet. This list is for summer and spring clothes. Basically what you do is you choose one item from every section or at least two of them and that how easy you can get your amazing outfit and then decide which item based on how you want to look if you want elegant look of course go with some elegant items like blazer, just see in what you feel comfy the most and any of these items will look stylish so just try out and see how it goes.


As you can see you have quiet a lot of items to choose from and if you don't want to repeat an outfit just print out this list and then underline the items you already used that week or month maybe you can repeat like one item couple of times but not all of them like pants that one you can use as much as you want. If you enjoyed this one and if you want be to do more article like this one like for example we can do different looks and then clothes to that look or anything let me know and I will happy to do it.

Hugs, kisses and love

X.o.X.o
Nakedlydressed

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh i love this such a helpful post! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx