Leather on daisy

Thursday, June 18, 2015 nakedlydressed 0 Comments


Summer in Switzerland can be very strange time to time and I always struggle to choose what to wear. Today when I woke up and saw sun shining I thought it warm but then I went to the balcony and was totally cold and I wanted to put cute skirt on but sadly that didn't work out. That wasn't too bad because of the I got chance to put my leather trousers that I always love wearing in summer because usually when it is summer nobody wear trousers and it was great and you might have noticed I am obsessed with leather trousers and jackets nothing else leather just these two and here is how I styled my leather trousers







Black leather jacket from Bershka | Daisy necklace from Six  | Red top from Pull&Bear | Shoulder green clutch from Chloe | Sunglasses from Rayban | Bracelet from Changemaker | Leather trousers from Stradivarius | Daisy sandals from Aldo  

As you can see this is little bit edgy but also girly look and loved how it all looks together. So I first took my amazing leather trousers and rolled them up a bit and first I wanted some black shirt but then I was like it would be too dark because I already have black trousers to I went through my closet and found this little red top that is very elegant and the colour looks great with this black trousers. It was also a bit cold outside so I took my favourite leather jacket and this jacket mostly makes this look edgy and I also rolled the jacket up I love wearing it this way. Then I also needed some accessories so I first put my daisy necklace that I got for my birthday and I love it, this one is so girly and looks amazing and it is very summer like after I also put this unique bracelet from changemaker for shoes I choose these daisy sandals because it suits great with black this green colour and I already had daisy necklace you can't never get enough of daisy. The hardest part was choosing the bag because first I wanted to put on my shoulder clutch in black but I felt like it was too dark and needed some colour and I found my old Chloe bag that is in same colour as this daisy sandals so it suits perfectly. I like this outfit a lot it is kind of girly and a bit edgy and those are very great mix and I love these daisy details that makes this outfit very summer like. Girly and edgy can be great mix they just need good balance not too much of any of this two looks just enough so they can go good together. Hope you liked this look and let us know if you want to see more looks and also keep tweeting about your amazing summer by hashtagging #nakedlydressedsummer
If you enjoy reading our article subscribe to our newsletters and you will be the first to know about new article on right side of the article you will find subscription box where you can enter your email


Nakedlydressed xx

0 comments: