4summer

Sunday, July 12, 2015 nakedlydressed 1 Comments


So girls its summer and many of you might be traveling and going out all the time, I believe that’s what summer was made for.
In this article, I will be giving you fast affordable 4 make up items and brands that doesn't leave my side, and that gave me the effect I want in 5minites.
So let's start :
First things first drink water, and keep your skin moisturized with some oil free creams to keep a fresh look, and always wear sun block.
1-MAYBELLINE NEWYORK CLEAR SMOOTH ALL IN ONE POWDER:
This powder has SPF25, smooth finish, oil free, light texture, great coverage for spots and skin imperfections, enriched with vitamin C , long matt finish.
Now I use a very light sun block and then wear the powder and that’s it , or for the night I use it alone or I use M.A.C studio fix powder .
Keep your skin light during summer and let it breathe no need for all that foundation and heavy 
 stuff.

2-SEPHORA CONTOUR EYE PENCIL (12HR WATER PROOF):
And they are just 9$ and really last long and have like a huge color collection to enjoy, and here are my three favorites .
Surfer babe : it’s a shimmery green blue color fun for night day whatever you want its just a great color love it .
Go for a ride: it’s a shimmery dark greenish color that is must have on all seasons for both a classic and fun look.
Black lace: it’s a black matt eye pencil also a must all year long it’s a good thing for a night look or even during the day just wear a line over you top lash line and you good to go, I like to play the fake Smokey eye with it as well I completely line the lower and top lash line with it and then go over it with an eye shadow and smudge it a little ,sephora also has great smudge brushes.
And those are my 3 must have eye liners.

3- MAX FACTOR WILD MEGA VOLUME MASCARA:
 I love this mascara now it's not water proof but it does have a strong hold, and I don’t like water proof mascaras much as they break your lashes if you use it every day , try to use them only at occasions when you feel it is a must.
Now this is an everyday mascara costs about 12$ , has a great brush , and it's not liquid like the other mascaras so it doesn't leave a lot of mess and easy to apply more than one layer if you want more and more length and volume.
It's cool because you can get away only with the mascara on your eyes no liner no shadow nothing else.
4-WET n WILD NATURAL BLEND LIP SHIMMER:
Its light has refreshing mint flavor gives a light summer color and shimmer  I personally like number 105 it's like a copper light shimmer color great for all actions , and it costs 2$ and there are cute summer colors, and it's all natural.

Now those are my favorites for this summer, because those products are simple fast to apply you don’t need to be super careful with it in order to get a full make up look , its summer we will not spend it getting ready , tell us your favorites or if you try any of my favorites how do you like it??
Give us your comments and you photos on instgram if you try any, have fun.
Nakedly dressed
XOXO


 






1 comments:

Kyla Curtis said...

Appreciate your blogg post