Kayla Workout Stretching

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 nakedlydressed 0 Comments

Yesterday I was talking about Kayla workouts for weeks 1-4 for Monday and then I said that you guys should also stretch at least once a week though I do it after every workout. Stretching is very important when you workout and you have to do it right. I wasn't sure you guys knew how stretching works but I thought I post photo that explains perfectly how to do it. So just do it quickly not too much work.


This is it I don't think I need to explain anything else. But if you have any questions just write us we would love to help. I have now view questions for you guys. Are you enjoying my fitness articles? Did you try out the Kayla workouts or are you doing any other program? 

X.o.X.o
Nakedlydressed

Related articles:
Kayla Monday Week 1&3
Kayla Monday Week 2&4

0 comments: