How did I became feminist

Thursday, April 09, 2020 nakedlydressed 0 Comments


How did I became feminist

Where do I start? When it comes to feminism and how I became one I could spend hours talking about it but let’s keep it short. I think I always had feminist inside of me and deep down always knew that is what I was meant to do. Omg that sounds so cliche this is going so well. But anyways as a female and person from third world country even when you are younger you do notice certain things, but then when you ask why is it people just tell you this is how it is. They make it so normal that male and mostly white male are getting more and better as a child you believe it. The thing is you actually do grown up and start noticing certain things and start seeing it clearly. That started for me when I moved from my home country Serbia to Switzerland. See I was noticing things in Serbia too, but just believed it was messed up country and system but I was then noticing things in Switzerland, a country where it is so amazing to live. I do believe it is an amazing country but some stuff were not so good. First time that i really was made aware of it is when I started going to school. I noticed so much favoutism boys for sure were getting better treatment of I guess white male that were either from Switzerland or some rich country. See not only was I female but I was also from third country and I noticed it really hard.

Head over here to read full article


0 comments: